Explains How to Install RecordForAll on Windows
1) After you've purchased RecordForAll, you'll
receive an email that has a special download link.
When downloading that file, save it to your desktop
for easy reference later.
2) After you've finished downloading the
file, find it on your desktop, then right click
3) Left click on Run as Administrator.
4) Windows 7 will ask if you want to Cancel
or Allow. Left click on Allow.
5) When the installation begins, left click
6) On the second step, be sure to read the end
user license agreement carefully, then put the dot
in 'I accept the agreement' and left click on Next.
7) On the third step, enter the same username
and organization that you purchased the license
8) In the serial number field, enter the
serial number that was emailed to you EXACTLY as
it was emailed to you.
9) After entering your information, left
click on Next.
10) In the fourth step, you can select an
installation directory. By default, the program
installs itself to the Program Files directory.
To change this, left click on Browse. Otherwise,
left click on Next.
11) On the fifth step, put a check in "Create
a desktop icon" for easy reference later, then left
click on next.
12) On the sixth step, left click on Install.
13) Once the process is complete, since you're
using Windows 7, leave Launch Record ForAll unchecked,
then left click on Finish.
14) The first time you run the program, find
the shortcut on your desktop and right click on
15) Left click on Run as Administrator.
16) When you do, Windows 7 will ask if you
want to Continue or Cancel. Left click on Continue.